Peaceful divorce is a great option for many people. Please review the questions below to see if you believe Peaceful Divorce is a good choice for you.
1. Would you like to avoid court and lawyers so that you can have a peaceful divorce?
2. After your spouse sees the value of a peaceful divorce, do you believe they would sit down with you and a mediator in order to settle your issues outside of court?
3. In order for Peaceful Divorce to work, both of you need to disclose all your property to each other. Do you believe both of you can do that?
4. Are you and your spouse interested in saving money on legal fees and protecting your children from a nasty divorce?
5. Do you like the idea of making decisions without a judge telling you what to do?
6. Would you prefer to resolve your divorce quickly so that you can move on with your life?
7. Can the two of you afford to share the $4,500 cost (plus your court’s filing fee?)
If you answered yes to all these questions, peaceful divorce is for you.